Wednesday 15 June 2011

THE DAY I STARTED TO UNDERSTAND YOU MORE MY JEEVAN...=)

After so many things happened...listen to him...listen everything that he wanted to tell me....finally he told me how he really felt...i was very glad when he said all those things to me....at last i do knew how he felt...and the worst was he cried..that was very hard for me to take it....After he spoke out, now i do know how selfish and stupid i was...i never thought i hurt him that much....i know between me and you, you are still crying...i promise you things will get better....i promise you...i will be better...and i will change in a good way...i will  try my level best to give the mature love that you wanted....=) Now i realise that after you tell out your stuff, i do understand you more...seriously no joke....Do you know from last time till now..when ever you talk start to talk something serious...it always makes me think alot...and makes me understand more about life...that's what i really like about you from those days..till now...=)Yesterday...15/06/2011..after you spoke to me... you gave a confident in life...and to face the problems between us...and im thinking how to solve it...dont worry i wont get emo very fast...pls dei trust me this ah dei...i know i was quite and listining to you what you were talking and i know you get bored with it and the word of 'sorry'...i will change that damn things in me...i dunno why sometimes i cant talk infornt of you....mayb you too handsome dei....hehe...okok...no joke..and i will change that damn thing in me also...i know we are human...i did  mistekes in my life before and i do learn from it also, so do you...i know you have missed alot of things in your life...hmmm so do i...sometimes i do wish i can change somethings in my life...hmm..Okey last words...i will change...i will increase my maturity in thinking...i will understand you more...i will speak out more...i will fight till the end..i will never give up...i will never leave you in my life...i will NEVER....i will love you more and more n more sayang....i have faith and trust in me,you and our love...=)Love you always....My Jeevan....<3

No comments:

Post a Comment