Monday 18 July 2011

FEELING BETTER AND HAPPY!!!=)

Hmmm..after so long I'm writing back...no time and no pc...hehe...waiting for my lappy!:D Hmmm glad that my life now getting better...heee...=) feeling happy bout it... CHING..=) Sayang i know i do give you pressure to you...and i trying not to do that...i working on it..a girlfriend will never wish to give pressure to the person she loves..i only want to give you happiness...hehe..okie?Hmmm...bout Shathis annae things...I'm sorry for that....not i dun wanna share vf you...it just we have very little time to spent together so i just wanna have a good time with you...I'm sorry for making you angry and disappointed...i will never do that to you anymore...sorry..=( Sayang...do you know you mean alot to me...from those days till now...from last time when i know you till now...i just hope and wish  that i do give you happiness to you...=) Having you in my life is the most amazing things that i have in this life...and pls don't tell yourself a lousy boy friend lar...i know you always busy with your things..which you give priority to yourself first...its ok..since that the way you are..i accept it...=) I love you not because the way you look...I love you not because you are smart...i love you not because of your sweetness...i Love you because you always...straight forward to me...and i LOVE THE WAY YOU ARE!!!=) Hope we always be happy and love each other till end...of this life...and remain the sweetness of love that we have...sayang...Sayang whatever i told you here is true...please believe it..=) Love you Jeevan...!That's all i can tell...nothing else more...just love you..!=)Loves..Tc sayang!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment