Monday 5 September 2011

At Last...

Ola....!Finally i got my lappy!!!..=) The red  colour Dell...my sayang's favorite colour.... hehe...=) Yahoo..!At last everything came to end....i mean everything settle down already..feeling much much much better...you are very true...it was better when we talk things out properly...sorry for not doing that...perhaps i scared to talk to you sayang...hehe...I guess now not really already..haa..:D First apology for the mistakes that i done to you which till now im still thinking what i did...not i forgot...errr yea lar..but for sure its in my mind...just i cant figure it out..sorry oh..=( Sayang maybe what i said to you might hurt you...but i dont wish to do that to you...apology..)Sayang those words you said..about the jathegam things....hmmm i seriously cried..even now also...hope thats false things...huhuh..God always bless you...!Hmmm change topic...from now onwards....wanna spend a very good time with you...even few minutes also...I want you to be happy with...smile all the time...that smile makes me happy for my life sayang...Sayang you always be the best in my life even as annae and now as my hubby...=)As i said before no matter what happened i still will marry you and live a happy life vf you..<3 Every single moment i spent with you always in my heart..even its a happy one or an emo one...hehe...Loves...<3

No comments:

Post a Comment